Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hey Kids, Comics!

A light week, no doubt thanks to the post-holiday shipping.

Today at ye olde comics shop I got:

- Hellboy #2 (of 8) - Looks like a certain demon got snookered!

- The Invincible Iron Man #9 - This has been very good of late.

- Kull #3 - Same here.

- Sandman: The Dream Hunters #3 (of 4) - One of the best comics being published today - a shame there are only four issues.

- The Amazing Spider-Man #582 - In the corner of the cover, they note that this is Marvel's 70th Anniversary. How about that? So where's the original Human Torch, who appeared in that first comic? Dead. For now.

- Terror Titans #4 of 6 - A comic I know nothing about and haven't read - but there's Static on the cover, a Milestone hero I really like, so I gave it a shot.

- Trinity #32 - In for a penny, in for a pound.

- and a freebie, the War of Kings Saga - the mini-series may be good, but I'm suffering from mega-event fatigue, so I passed on it.

No comments: