Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hey, Today's Comic Book Day

Here's what I picked up today:

- Agents Of Atlas #8 - This has been decent, but still hasn't reached the heights of the mini-series.

- All Select Comics 70th Anniversary Special #1 - These "Golden Age flashbacks" have been solidly entertaining so far.

- Mighty Avengers #27 - And I think it's a wrap for this title (for me, anyway).

- Blackest Night #1 (of 8) - The mini-series begins, and you get a cool Black Lantern Corps ring with it. Awesome!

- Brave and the Bold #25 - What can I say, I like the Hardware character (brought back from Milestone Comics).

- Buck Rogers #2 - Still no sign of Twikki, thank goodness.

- Captain America #601 - Gene Colan art? I am so there.

- Incognito #5 - A good 'n gritty series.

- Sherlock Holmes #3 - This has also been much better than I feared.

- The Amazing Spider-Man #599 - Will next issue be my last? Could be...

- Wednesday Comics #2 - The experiment continues.

And that's it!

No comments: