Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back in Business!

Sorry for the delay - I had to go out of town a few days to help my oldest son move to his new home in Texas, and I got back late Wednesday, so I didn't get to my Comic Shop this week until, oh, about a hour ago.

So, 24 hours late, here's what I picked up this week:

- Adventure Comics #1 - Hard for any comics fan to pass up a first issue, isn't it?

- Blackest Night #2
- Or in this case, a second issue.

- Green Lantern Corps #39 - More Blackest Night action.

- GrimJack: The Manx Cat #1 - Yet another first issue!

- Hellboy: The Wild Hunt #5 (of 8) - It's been a while since issue #4, hasn't it?

- The Incredible Hercules #132 - Finally, a cross-over with the Asgardians.

- The Marvels Project #1 - How many number ones can one week hold?

- Ultimate Avengers #1
- Well...

- Ultimate Spider-Man #1 - Apparently at least two more.

- Wednesday Comics #6 - Halfway there!

And that's it.

No comments: