Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Comics Today

Here's what I picked up at the comics shop today:

- Batman & Robin #11 - Starting the return of Bruce Wayne.

- The Flash: Secret Files and Origins 2010 #1 - Have I mentioned how glad I am to have Barry Allen back?

- Jonah Hex #54 - An outstanding "modern" style western.

- JSA All-Stars #5 - Oh goodie - more magic-based stories.

- S.H.I.E.L.D. #1 - The organization has an ancient, secret history. Who knew?

- Spider-Man: Fever #1 (of 3) - An odd-looking team-up with Dr. Strange - I couldn't resist.

- Superman: Secret Origin # 5 (of 6) - Luthor goes to war.

- Ultimate X #2 - Can't resist the Art Adams artwork.

- The Warlord #13
- After last issue's shocking turn, I'm anxious to see what's next.

- Uncanny X-Men #523 - Oh good, a big crossover event into comics I'm not buying. Always fun.

No comments: