Wednesday, May 30, 2012

No Comics Today?

Your pal Chuck is taking a brief break from blogging - sorta - so no new comics today - and in fact, none this week.

But, to keep my "Review a Day" commitment going, I'm going to present "Classic Comic" reviews all week - and just for fun, we'll make them all about some of my favorite issues of the '60s and '70s version of The Brave and the Bold (lots of variety in there).

Just in case you're curious, here's what I plan to pick up this week:

- America's Got Powers #2

- Batman Annual #1

- FF #18

- Hawken #4

- Next Men Aftermath #43

- Powers #10

- Rocketeer Adventures 2 #3

- Ravagers #1

- Ultimates #11

- Wolverine and the X-Men #11


And that's it! Be back in a week with new reviews!

1 comment:

Glen Davis said...

In that case, I'll try to come up with a guest review or two for you!