Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Comic Book Day

  It's been a roller-coaster day! I had a message this morning from my comics shop that the new comics wouldn't be in until tomorrow. 

   Then I got another message late in the afternoon that they'd arrived.

   So I hauled it to the shop - and here's what I picked up:

- New Avengers #30 - It doesn't get much more cosmic than this.

- Batman #39 - The Joker's master plan.

- Daredevil #13 - Here comes love.

- Darth Vader #2 - Searching for the pilot who destroyed the Death Star.

- Fantastic Four #643 - Fighting back.

- Flash #39 - Two worlds, two Flashes (but not the ones you think).

- Invaders #15 - The final issue (for now).

- S.H.I.E.L.D. #3 - Fighting magical enemies - where's Dr. Strange when you need him?

- Sirens #3 - The ladies go meta.

- All-New X-Men #38 - Things escalate.

- The Savage Sword of Criminal (One-Shot) - Barbarian epic or crime story?

   And that's it!

No comments: